The Bauer Gear Motor range of motors offers trend-setting technologies for energy-efficient drives and for motor designs tailored to specific applications. The latter option enables highly efficient drive solutions without requiring additional space. Total flexibility in mounting options allow unparalleled integration possibilities.High level of parts interchangeability for all gear motor components benefits the customer with increased options, reduced costs, faster deliveries, and a faster maintenance "learning curve".
Generously dimensioned ball or roller bearings, case hardened forged and ground gears, and internally and externally reinforced gearboxes ensure a long, low maintenance service life.
Superior protection of IP65 acc. to IEC 529 assures you that the all geared motors are dust tight and hose proof, and can be used outdoors or in wet and dusty environments without the use of additional enclosures. Full rated output is available at the output shaft of the unit.
Power 0,12 ... 45 kW.
BF-Parallel Shaft Gearboxes
- Up to 15% more energy savings compared to IE2
- Small installation space
- Compact drive unit - no size increase compared to IE2
- Versatile installation possibilities
- Completely enclosed, sealed against dust and water spray
- Lubrication change first after 15000 hrs
- Low noise gearing
- Enclosure IP65 (Standard), IP66 (Optional)
- Connection Standard with CAGE CLAMP®
- UL, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Motoren nach EN 60034
- Motors according to EN 60034
- Corrosion protection
CORO1, CORO2, CORO3
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.