The S series of permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM) from Bauer Gear Motor GmbH now offers variable-speed motors in efficiency class IE4 for use in explosion hazardous areas. This is the highest energy efficiency that can be achieved with the current state of motor technology.
Total flexibility in mounting options allow unparalleled integration possibilities.
Generously dimensioned ball or roller bearings,case hardened forged and ground gears,and internally and externally reinforced gearboxes ensure a long,low maintenance service life.
A hardened wear sleeve and spray ring at the rotor seal allow for reduced sump capacity,reliable lubrication and many years of leak free performance.
Superior protection of IP65 acc. to IEC 529 assures you that the all geared motors are dust tight and hose proof,and can be used outdoors or in wet and dusty environments without the use of additional enclosures. Full rated output is available at the output shaft of the unit.
Power 0,75 ... 15 kW.
BF-Parallel Shaft Gearboxes
- Protection type: Increased Safety – Zone 1
II 2 G Ex e IIC T1 - T3 Gb
- Dust explosion protection – Zone 21
II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T 160°C ... 120° Db
- Up to 40% more energy savings compared to IE2
- Short amortisation period
- Small installation space
- Compact drive unit
- More torque with same motor frame size
- Requires smaller installation space with same power
- Reduced number of variants thanks to higher efficiency over the entire speed range
- Design security thanks to reserves in drive unit capacity
- Technology leader
- Already meets the efficiency requirements of future standards
- Completely enclosed, sealed against dust and water spray
- Lubrication change first after 15000 hrs
- Low noise gearing
- Enclosure IP65 (Standard), IP66 (Optional)
- Connection Standard with CAGE CLAMP®
- ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Motors according to EN 60034
- Corrosion protection
CORO1, CORO2, CORO3
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.