BM Series Monorail Geared Motor
Bauer geared motors have been used in material handling for more than 20 years to drive monorail overhead conveyors. The BM gear motor is an ideal solution for floor conveyors. The clutch lever is always on the "L" side of the gear motor, the side opposite the motor. This enables the gear motor to be designed with an output shaft on both sides, which also allows it to be used as a drive for floor conveyors.
Reliable operation even in hostile environments
The drives are supplied with IP65 degree of protection as standard. This is a great advantage for operation in dusty environments.
The noise emission from two-ratio gear motors is lower than three-ratio motors with the same ratios. The first gear wheel, which is primarily responsible for noise, has a smaller diameter than three-ratio models.
Low operating costs
Gear motor size BM09 in the load range to approx. 2000 kg has worm gears for the first ratio and spur wheels for the second ratio. The specially developed worm gears with very low ratios provide very high efficiency, similar to that of bevel gear drives.
- Power rating up to 0,55 kW.
- Torque from 90Nm
- Radial force up to 6.500 N
- versatile installation possibilities
- Completely enclosed, sealed against dust and water spray
- Lubrication change first after 15000 hrs
- Low noise gearing
- Mains connection 110 ... 690V, 50/60Hz
- Enclosure IP65 (Standard), IP66 (Optional)
- Connection Standard with CAGE CLAMP®
- Additional features:
Connecting with Plug connectors.
- CSA, UL, ATEX, GOST, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Motors according to EN 60034
- Corrosion category based on DIN ISO 12944-5
C1, C2, C3, C4, C5-I, C5-M
- Overhead Monorail Geared Motor Series BM (A4)
- CAGE-CLAMP® Technology (A4)
- Product Overview Drive Solutions with Bauer Geared Motors (A4)
- B2000 - Energy Saving Geared Motor Platform Future proof investment (A4)
- Geared Motors for Monorail Systems Catalogue Edition 03/2014 EN
- Assembly and Operating Instruction BA 168 EN - Edition 11/22
- Assembly and Operating Instruction BA 170 EN - Edition 07/20
- Assembly and Operating Instruction BA 200 EN - Edition 11/22
73734 Esslingen - Germany