BS Series Submersible Worm Geared Motor
BS gear motors are economical, right-angle, worm-geared motors that install easily in the tightest applications. Economical right angle worm geared motors set new standards for reliability, efficiency and economy with unparalleled features including hollow shafts in the smallest sizes. Our IP68 design geared motors are derived from the standard B2000 range and are most suitable where it is required to convey or transport foul, waste, river or rain water, and all types of sludge-containing waters in communal or industrial areas. They are frequently used in agitators for mixing, homogenising, etc. or in extremely wet areas or completely submersed under water.
- Torque25 ... 1.000 Nm
- Power rating00,12 ... 5,5 kW (Standard)
- Output Speeds0,2 ... 300 min-1
- Special sealing conceptsfor maximum leakage protection
- Reinforced bearingsfor higher strength and longer service life
- Shafts available on request in V4A steel or coating
- Standard with cast terminal box
- Optional with special plug connection
- Special design for continuous submersible operation
- Electronic leakage detection available on request
- Brakes available in IP68 design
- Water depths of 5m (deeper on request)
- Corrosion category Im2based on DIN ISO 12944-5
Hollow shafts available through the whole product range in even the smallest sizes for easy cost effective application.